About Skin Revision
DMK Alkaline wash is an innovative advanced alternative form of exfoliation.
Instead of using an acid (lower end of the pH scale) to exfoliate, we use a DMK
Alkaline wash (the opposite end of the pH scale) as a method of pain-free exfoliation,
hair removal, acne treatment, pigmentation, and scar revision.
Please let your Paramedical Skincare Therapist if you have any of the below during your consultation. Some treatments may have alternatives if you have any of the below symptoms.
Contraindications to Peels include (but not limited to) herpes simplex, cold sores, fever blisters or a history thereof unless taking an antiviral medication.
- Severe cold or flu symptoms
- Allergy to Resorcinol or Salicylic Acid (Aspirin)
- Open wounds or lesions
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Accutane for the past 6-12 months
- Sunburn, allergy, use of tanning bed
- Cancer or patients using chemotherapy drugs, patients undergoing radiation, and patients with autoimmune disease.